понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

Quantifiers

English Quantifiers, Using Countable and Uncountable Nouns


Choose the correct quantifier.

  1. They have had  homework in mathematics recently.
  2. How  time do you need to finish the work?
  3. There are too  students in the library.
  4. Have you visited  foreign countries?
  5. Although he's very ill, he didn't take  medicine.
  6.  people know as much about linguistics as John does.
  7. They say  knowledge is a dangerous thing.
  8. He's having   of trouble passing his driving test.
  9. I spend  of my time reading novels.
  10. He knows  English. He knows enough English to manage.


1. How  children do you and Tony have?
2. I don't have  patience and I find jigsaw puzzles boring.
3. We only have  carrots. We should go and buy some more.
4. "Do we need any mushrooms?" "No, we have . Look, three bags!"
5. There was an explosion at the factory and  people were injured. We don't know how many yet.
6. When you make the pie, put  wine in too. But not too much! It makes it really tasty.
7. When you go out, buy me  apple and a bottle of Coke.
8. I don't need  advice from you. You don't understand the problem!
9. "Do you like this programme?" "Not . You can change the channel if you want."
10. Lots of people in Spain like to take  siesta during the hottest part of the day.
11. I have been to America  times. Twice in 1996 and again last year.
12. Can you give me  information about the buses in the city centre please?
13.  people think he is stupid, but he's actually quite intelligent.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий